For more than 25 years, DT International, Inc. has designed and facilitated unforgettable trips for its group incentive clients.
We have created customized travel rewards for dealers, sales reps, advertisers, and company executives. Participants have earned their trips through hard work and dedication, and it is our priority that they return to the workplace feeling acknowledged, relaxed, enriched and enthusiastic.
Our staff is comprised of talented travel and administrative professionals whose personal commitment to excellence helps us build lasting relationships with our clients.
Let our team…
- Fulfill the expectations of your customers with professional and attentive service.
- Reward a results-driven customer base and/or workforce by implementing an appealing and effective incentive trip.
- Motivate your customers and/or achievers to meet and exceed their goals.
What sets us apart?
- We customize your trip so it appeals to your qualifiers and adheres to your bottom line. Your group is unique, and we think your trip should be one of a kind.
- We handle all of the details so your program runs smoothly from start to finish.
- We offer you maximum value within your means. We know how to communicate with vendors—in their various languages—and negotiate the best values and concessions on your behalf.
- We keep your trip participants informed and inspired. You’ll have customized web pages filled with visuals, trip features, and a registration form.
- Our representatives will be available for the entire length of your trip to ensure your qualifiers have the time of their lives – hassle free.
Our team thoroughly investigates destinations and properties. We negotiate rates with reputable vendors, which includes finding the best flight patterns. We recommend suitable excursions and activities at your chosen destination. Once we have agreed on the program inclusions, we’ll present you with a program outline and cost projection.
Our platform is exclusively designed to provide your customers with important information on the destination, resort / cruise, activities, frequently asked questions, and included features of your program.
In addition to web marketing, some of our clients still value printed materials for distribution. We recommend a personalized advertising campaign comprised of mailing pieces (announcement brochure and follow-up teasers).
A customized registration form and waiver can be accessed online by trip qualifiers. Incoming electronic registrations are stored securely in our database.
As registrations are received, a pre-trip letter with advance information about the program will be emailed to participants.
Rooming lists, private group functions, transfers and sightseeing, ticketing, and flight manifests will be handled by an in-house trip coordinator assisted by an air specialist and management.
Our professional travel directors, assisted by local guides, are on site to oversee the operation of the program.
A private hospitality desk will be set up on site and staffed daily to assist participants.
Trip packets include a detailed trip agenda, customized name badges, luggage tags, flight itinerary, and destination brochures. Documents will be mailed approximately 3 weeks prior to departure.